Digital and Technical Project Manager @ Alaïa SA
Language: English, French, (Swiss) German is a plus Experience: 3-5 years Ref: ALAIADIG
Alaïa is a group offering physical sports experiences around action sports. Following successes with Alaïa Bay and Alaïa Chalet, the Alaïa group wishes to develop their digital capabilities, all the while offering a similar experience and atmosphere to these two physical locations.
As the Digital and Technical Project Manager of Alaïa Group, you will play a pivotal role in the design, implementation, and continuous improvement of all digital initiatives. You will:
- Help design the digital and technical strategy of each asset/product as well as the roadmap for their execution
- Identify, compare, and select technology solution providers that will meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Support the creation of each asset/product with solution providers and ensure their seamless integration within the group’s ecosystem
- Work closely with the marketing department to launch each of these assets/products
- Act as a digital ambassador within Alaïa, ensuring the digital mindset pervades the group’s culture
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders such as third-party providers
To be successful in this new challenge, your skills and experience include:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in project management
- Management of several digital projects requiring a degree of autonomy, in collaboration with various stakeholders
- High level of rigor and strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge and technical competence in the creation of application and websites
- Hands on attitude, willing and able to take initiative, moving easily from strategic thinking to operational tasks
- Ability to convince internal stakeholders
- Fluent in French and English, with excellent written and oral skills, (Swiss) German is a plus.
- Experience/expertise in the sports industry is a plus
- Experience/expertise in the video game industry is a plus
- Experience/expertise in blockchain technology is a plus
Start date: As soon as possible
Package: Full time job with attractive package, advantageous insurance scheme, employee benefits, including free Alaïa experiences: surf sessions and many more!
Location: Based in Morges with regular visits to the HQ in Sion (Switzerland), and possible travel to European locations.
To apply for this position, please send us your resume at HR@fusionpartners.ch with your full name and the job reference in the email subject.
Please note that your application will be reviewed by Fusion PartnersApply Now ▸