CTO @ Alaïa SA
Language: English, French, (Swiss) German is a plus Experience: 10 years Ref: ALAIACTO
Alaïa is a group offering physical sports experiences around action sports. Following successes with Alaïa Bay and Alaïa Chalet, the Alaïa group wishes to develop their digital capabilities, all the while offering a similar experience and atmosphere to these two physical locations.
As the CTO of Alaïa Group, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and continuously improving all digital initiatives. You will:
- Design the digital strategy of each asset/product as well as the roadmap for their execution
- Identify, compare, and select technology solution providers that will meet the company’s short and long-term needs
- Manage the creation of each asset/product with solution providers and ensure their seamless implementation within the group’s ecosystem
- Work closely with the marketing department to launch each of these assets/products
- Oversee project budgets, and project timelines
- Recruit, manage, and nurture a dynamic, first-class team
- Travel to European locations and manage multi-cultural co-workers
- Act as a digital ambassador within Alaïa, ensuring the digital mindset pervades the group’s culture
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders such as third-party providers
To be successful in this new challenge, your skills and experience include:
- 10 years of professional experience
- Management of several digital projects requiring a high degree of autonomy, in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders
- Management of teams, ideally cross-functional, including tech and marketing
- An entrepreneurial spirit, moving easily from a strategic to an operational vision
- Ability to convince senior internal stakeholders
- Fluent in French and English, with excellent written and oral skills, (Swiss) German is a plus.
- Experience/expertise in the sports industry is a plus
- Experience/expertise in the video game industry is a plus
Start date: As soon as possible
Package: Full time job with attractive package, advantageous insurance scheme, employee benefits, including free Alaïa experiences: surf sessions and many more!
Location: Based in Morges with regular visits to the HQ in Sion (Switzerland), and possible travel to European locations.
To apply for this position, please send us your resume at HR@fusionpartners.ch with your full name and the job reference in the email subject.
Please note that your application will be reviewed by Fusion PartnersApply Now ▸