Corporate Innovation Intern
Language: French, English Experience: 1-2 Ref: FCI
Fusion Partners provides corporate venture services to leading organizations. Corporate Venture is about setting up structural collaborations with existing external ventures and/or building new internal ventures, to drive innovation, growth and profitability.
Fusion Partners sits at the intersection of industry-leading corporations, innovative start-ups, and a global network of experts and entrepreneurial support organizations. This unique ecosystem gives us access to high potential ventures and deep insights into the technological and business model trends impacting corporations.
The Fusion Partners team is composed of seasoned entrepreneurs, venture capital and innovation strategy professionals, as well as industry experts with years of experience and an extensive professional network. We are looking for an energetic student excited about the chance to be an integral part of the Fusion Partners teams responsible to run and animate the end-to-end process for our Clients, from industry and technology research to startup scouting and acceleration, “Proofs of Concept” (POCs) preparation, execution and monitoring.
Your mission will be to support the Advisory team in serving our Corporate Clients on their innovation and digital transformation journey. As a member of the Fusion Partners team you will be actively involved in the following activities:
- Monitoring new technologies, market movements & initiatives
- Researching & scouting the top new startups and innovators worldwide
- Performing industry research related to new technologies
- Defining client’s business needs and startups scouting criteria
- Reaching out to the qualified startups to cover Clients’ needs
- Participating in the match validation between the Corporate Client’s need and startups’ value proposition
- Participation in Business planning design & financial modeling
- Having finished or close to completing a Master’s degree in Technology or Business
- Effective and professional communication skills in both French and English (written and oral), Swiss German proficiency a plus
- Passionate about technologies and innovation, ahead of the curve on technological trends, with an early adopter mindset
- Entrepreneurial skills: ability to work on his/her own, generate ideas, be proactive, self -confident, willing to have an impact, identifying opportunities for community events
- Takes accountability to deliver and proactivity to come up with solutions
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, addicted to meeting deadlines
- Able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously in a fast pace environment
- A digital citizen, up to date and at ease with the latest online communication & productivity tools
Job Schedule: Full-time starting as soon as possible
Job Contract: 6 months, with the possibility to integrate in the Fusion Partners team on a permanent basis at the end of this period
Are you interested in joining us?
You can send your CV and a cover letter to HR@fusionpartners.ch.Apply Now ▸