Corporate Venture Analyst
Language: English, (Swiss) German Experience: 2-3 years Ref: FPCVA
The Fusion Partners team is composed of seasoned entrepreneurs, venture capital and innovation strategy professionals, as well as industry experts with years of experience and an extensive professional network. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Corporate Venture Analyst.
Your mission will be to advise our Corporate Clients on their innovation and digital transformation journey. As a member of the Fusion Partners Advisory team you will be actively involved in three main areas:
- Design distinctive innovation strategies: Enhance our corporate Clients’ innovation machine to accelerate their digital transformation. In this area, you will lead the following activities: carry out digital readiness audits and digital awareness workshops; design digital transformation strategies and roadmaps; define and drive internal innovation enhancement programs (agile projects setup, etc.); elaborate intrapreneurship programs, including training and coaching of the Client’s innovation teams.
- Partner with innovative start-ups: Support our Clients innovate & grow through impactful partnerships with leading-edge start-ups, in order to drive efficiency and new revenues streams. Your main role in this area will be to lead the following activities: clearly define Client’s business needs and start-ups scouting criteria; qualify top-notch start-ups, validate the match between the corporate Client’s need and start-ups’ value proposition; design, validate and implement “Proofs of Concept” (POCs) between the corporates and the start-ups.
- Build new ventures: Design and build new ventures and innovative business models within our Clients’ organizations. Your role in this area will be to lead the following activities: identify value creation opportunities and elaborate new venture ideas (ideation workshop, hackathon, etc.); design the new product/service (design sprints) and develop the Business Plan; set up the new venture team, in charge of developing the prototype / MVP; define the go-to-market strategy and organize the commercial launch.In these three areas of your mission, you will be responsible to run and facilitate the End-to-End process from ideation to execution, monitoring and deployment. You will produce and deliver top quality C-level documents, prepare and run workshops and produce post workshop reports for the Clients. You will analyse and assess start- ups and new venture opportunities. You will coordinate Client teams and will ensure an efficient collaboration between the start-ups and the corporates, by providing adequate support on both sides for successful partnerships.
To be successful in your new challenge, your skills and experience include:
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in a top-tier strategy consulting firm, venture capital or corporate venture.
- Have at least one entrepreneurial and “hands-on” experience, ideally in a technology-driven start-up.
- Are fluent in English and (Swiss) German, with excellent oral and writing skills, French proficiency is a plus.
- Skilled in multiple problem-solving approaches – analytical, data driven and design thinking
- Have a strong business acumen
- Passionate about technologies and innovation, curious, continuous learner that stays up to date on the latest technologies and early adopter
- Thinking outside the box, able to identify opportunities where others don’t.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels and functions with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Persistent and resilient, passionate about driving change within organizations.
- Excellent in producing impactful content, with a top-management communication approach.
- Solid skills in project management and execution.
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, addicted on meeting deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
- Able to quickly and seamlessly build trusted relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
Starting date: January-February 2021
Annual salary range: 60’000 CHF – 80’000 CHF + bonus
Are you passionate about what you do? Would you like to drive yourself forward, always wanting to do things in the most impactful way? Does that sound like you? Then you should join us!
To apply to one of these two positions, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@fusionpartners.ch, indicating your full name and the job reference in the email subject.Apply Now ▸