Internship – Corporate Venture Analyst@ Geneva Office
Language: French, English Experience: Student Ref: CVAINT
Fusion Partners provides Corporate Venturing services to leading organizations. Simply said, we work with our clients to build the future of their business and accelerate disruptive innovations, by creating fully new ventures and new business models, and by setting up partnerships with innovative start-ups.
We already have an impressive track record working with corporates in different sectors and we strongly believe in the huge value we bring to our clients. By leveraging these foundations, your mission will be to advise our Corporate Clients on their innovation and digital transformation journey.
You are studying in the field of innovation and strategy consulting. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and perhaps have launched some projects in the past.
By joining Fusion Partners, you will have the opportunity to bring all you have done in the past to the next level and increase your working experience, by integrating a unique team of seasoned entrepreneurs, innovation advisors and new venture builders. Your new home will be made of determination, flexibility & autonomy, pragmatism & impact, excellence, integrity & trust.
As a member of Fusion Partners, you will be actively involved in three main areas:
- Design distinctive innovation strategies
- Carry out digital readiness audits and digital awareness workshops
- Design digital transformation strategies and roadmaps
- Define and drive internal innovation enhancement programs (agile projects setup, etc.)
- Elaborate intrapreneurship programs, including training and coaching of the Client’s innovation teams.
- Partner with innovative start-ups
- Define Client’s business needs and start-ups scouting criteria
- Qualify top-notch start-ups
- Validate the match between the corporate Client’s need and start-ups’ value proposition
- Design, validate and implement “Proofs of Concept” (POCs) between the corporates and the start-ups.
- Build new ventures
- Identify value creation opportunities and elaborate new venture ideas (ideation workshop, hackathon, etc.)
- Design the new product/service (design sprints) and develop the Business Plan
- Set up the new venture team, in charge of developing the prototype / MVP
- Define the go-to-market strategy and organize the commercial launch.
In these three areas of your mission, you will be responsible to run and facilitate the End-to-End process from ideation to execution, monitoring and deployment. You will produce and deliver top quality C-level documents, prepare and run workshops and produce post workshop reports for the Clients. You will analyse and assess start- ups and new venture opportunities. You will coordinate Client teams and will ensure an efficient collaboration between the start-ups and the corporates, by providing adequate support on both sides for successful partnerships.
To be successful in this new challenge, your skills and experience include:
- Be a student in the field of innovation and strategy consulting.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindeset and maybe already an experience.
- Are fluent in French and English, with excellent oral and writing skills. German is an asset.
- Skilled in multiple problem-solving approaches – analytical, data driven and design thinking
- Have a strong business acumen
- Passionate about technologies and innovation, curious, continuous learner that stays up to date on the latest technologies and early adopter
- Thinking outside the box, able to identify opportunities where others don’t.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal across all levels and functions with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Persistent and resilient, passionate about driving change within organizations.
- Excellent in producing impactful content, with a top-management communication approach.
- Solid skills in project management and execution.
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, addicted on meeting deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
- Able to build trusted relationships quickly and seamlessly with colleagues and stakeholders
Starting date: From January 2022 – 6 months internship
Annual salary range: To be discussed
Are you passionate about what you do? Would you like to drive yourself forward, always wanting to do things in the most impactful way? Does that sound like you? Then you should join us!
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@fusionpartners.ch, indicating your full name and the job reference in the email subject.Apply Now ▸