Laurence is a manager with a solid finance management background, an entrepreneurial mindset and international experience in business development, innovation and performance improvement for leading multinationals in FMCG & Media, Sport and start-ups.
She has developed specialties in many fields:
– Devise growth strategy and translate into execution: market & competition analysis, benchmark, strategic planning, integrated business planning and action plans monitoring.
– International finance & accounting management. Financial planning & analysis, controlling, consolidation, reporting (US GAAP/ IFRS), statutory accounts, internal controls & audits (SOX/LSF), tax, Forex, sales administration, order-to-cash and purchase-to-pay, facilities management, IT & payroll.
– Performance improvement: profitable & sustainable growth, return on investment of capital investments and brand building, working capital and credit management, cash and treasury, KPI and scorecards.
– Create the future: M&A, innovation, new business. Acquisition business plan, integration, merger and post-merger management, new venture creation, innovation business cases, launch new product, digital transformation, management of risks & opportunities.
– Project and transformation management: Implementation of optimization tax scheme, implementation of IT initiative (SAP, Hyperion, Y2000/ Euro…), implementation of web strategy and e-commerce, change of business model, spin-off, organization wind-down and change management – Direct and indirect management in matrix structure, alignment of multicultural, cross-functional and decentralized teams and talent development – FMCG, e-business e-commerce & digital, sport media & marketing rights, FinTech & crowdfunding, fundraising & philanthropy.