MANAGER ADVISORY @ Zurich Office
Language: German and English Experience: 5-10 years Ref: FPZOM
Fusion Partners provides Corporate Venturing services to leading organizations. Simply said, we work with our clients to build the future of their business and accelerate disruptive innovations, by creating fully new ventures and new business models, and by setting up partnerships with innovative start-ups.
We already have an impressive track record working with corporates in different sectors and we strongly believe in the huge value we bring to our clients. By leveraging these foundations, your mission will be to manage the execution of the various advisory mandates with corporate clients, and to contribute to the growth of Fusion Partners in the German-speaking part of Switzerland.
You have a significant experience in innovation and strategy consulting. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and have built new ventures in the past. You have developed a large professional network in Switzerland.
By joining Fusion Partners, you will have the opportunity to bring all you have done in the past to the next level and project your career in the long-term, by integrating a unique team of seasoned entrepreneurs, innovation advisors and new venture builders. Your new home will be made of determination, flexibility & autonomy, pragmatism & impact, excellence, integrity & trust.
As a key member of Fusion Partners, you will be actively involved in two main areas:
- Be responsible for end-to-end project delivery, manage a team of associates and analysts in the different areas of our Corporate Venturing services. In particular:
- Help clients launch new ventures from scratch: give life to your most innovative ideas and create fully operative startups.
- Design distinctive innovation and ecosystem strategies and roadmaps.
- Design and build new business models from MVP to scale-up.
- Establish impactful partnerships between corporate clients and innovative start-ups.
- Help your teams produce meaningful market studies (e.g. customer needs, technological trends, innovative business models, competitive environment etc.)
- Drive razor-sharp startup scoutings to qualify solutions/startups that meet client needs.
- Design & review financial models and business plans to assess the commercial viability of various projects.
- Produce presentations and lead workshops with C-level clients.
- Contribute to the development of our business and corporate client base in the German-speaking part of Switzerland.
To be successful in this new challenge, your skills and experience include:
- 5-10 years of professional experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a top-tier strategy / innovation consulting firm and/or in corporate venturing.
- At least one entrepreneurial and “hands-on” experience, ideally in a technology-driven start-up. Entrepreneurial mindset with a “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in German and English, with excellent oral and writing skills. French proficiency is a plus.
- Distinctive skills in problem-solving, data driven insights generation and design thinking, as well as strong business acumen.
- Passionate about technologies and innovation, continuous learner that stays up to date on the latest technologies.
- Thinking outside the box, able to identify opportunities where others don’t.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, especially towards C-level audiences.
- Solid skills in project management and execution. Able to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, addicted to meeting deadlines and delivering the extra-mile.
Start date: June-July 2021
Package: including equity and success-based part
Are you passionate about what you do? Would you like to drive yourself forward, always wanting to do things in the most impactful way? Does that sound like you? Then you should join us!
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@fusionpartners.ch, indicating your full name and the job reference in the email subject.Apply Now ▸