CEO @ B2C ProTech Startup
Language: Fluent in French & English or German & English Experience: +5 years Ref: PYMCEO
Launched in June 2020, PlanYourMove is a free web application that aims to support millions of Swiss residents moving every year.
Since its creation, PlanYourMove has secured several, strong commercial partnerships with leading companies in the areas of insurance, telecom, real estate, etc.
PlanYourMove is now growing and moving to the next phase of its development. We have identified several market opportunities with strong growth potential, and are now looking for an entrepreneurial CEO to pilot the next phase.
The company is supported by two leading PropTech investors; Polytech Ventures and Investis Group.
Lead, execute, convince, inspire:
- Drive the execution of short-term objectives, while creating a long- term strategic plan (including strategic partnerships) for the venture – you will be accountable
- Lead the development and launch of the next version of the product: define the product roadmap, supervise the development team, design and execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy.
- Articulate and execute an efficient marketing and client acquisition plan.
- Inspire and build an A-team, and cultivate a high-performing, agile, one-team culture.
- Take on the role of company champion, become the cornerstone between investors, partners, clients and the team.
- Take accountability and responsibility for the P&L and operational budget, manage burn rate and cashflow cautiously, while growing the business and tracking revenue targets among others.
What you will need to bring to the role:
- Experience of leading technology companies through a start-up phase, with a track record of creating short-term value while owning the long-term strategic direction.
- Previous experience in building and launching B2C web services.
- Grit and sweat: you are not afraid to get your hands dirty, build a product, run marketing campaigns, conduct data analysis to adapt the product and the strategy, perform financial calculations, recruit, talk to potential investors – basically doing it all, in the early stages!
- Eagerness to succeed, curiosity and ability to connect the dots.
- Ability to negotiate and convince – you are a wizard at convincing stakeholders: your customers, your current and future team members, your investors.
- Experience in PropTech or real estate services would be a nice-to-have.
- Fluent in French & English or German & English
What you will get out of this experience:
- An opportunity to grow a business and shape its future.
- A chance to be a socially recognized entrepreneur without taking the risks of the initial start-up phase and funding needs.
- Access to a network of industry experts and support from venture experts.
- An unforgettable journey